The question everyone is asking after the inconsistent price trend of Bitcoin and the progress of many alternative coins is that can these alternative coins keep growing quicker than (BTC).
Neither the bears nor the bulls are in the driving seat of the market as some coins are on an upward trend showing the green signal, while others are in a downward trend and showing a red signal.
Current Prices and Market Cap
- The market cap of Bitcoin is currently worth over $1 trillion, and the price of one BTC is standing at around the $55k figure.
- The market cap of Ethereum is currently worth over $194 billion, and the price of one ETH is changing hands at around $1.7k.
- The market cap of XRP is currently worth over $25 billion, and the price of one XRP is $0.5.
- The market cap of THETA is currently worth over $11 billion, and the price of one THETA is $11.7.
- The market cap of Uniswap is currently worth over $14 billion, and the price of one THETA is $28.25
- The market cap of Stellar is currently worth over $15 billion, and the price of one Stellar is $28.27.
Bitcoin (BTC) is currently trying to come back on track to its previous long-term bull run and has risen by 2.6% over the past day. It has crossed the price mark of $55k on the daily chart. If we look at the short-term trend of the crypto asset, it has bounced off from the $53k mark, and the selling rate of BTC stays low, which suggests that a backtrack in price is unlikely. It is currently trading at a price of $55,941.
The price of ETH has been more progressive than that of BTC. It has risen by 3.6% during the past two days while on the other hand, it is up by over 1.6% in the last 24 hours at the time of writing as well. The bulls have to drive the price of ETH above $1.8k to keep the crypto asset progressing because it is in a sideways trading range currently technically. It is being traded at a price of $1.7k currently.
Other Crypto Assets
XRP has not been able to keep up with the bullish trends and has fallen by 3.68% in the last 24 hours. Theta has also fallen by 4.72%. UNI and XLM have both risen by about 2%.